Looking for a new retreat idea for your corporate executives? Try private tasting menus right in the middle of New York City.
It’s also a great fit for small destination incentive groups.
We found one venue that has taken the tasting menu to a new level,
and with a capacity for 12, provides the intimacy high-level executives
are increasingly seeking for a unique way to collaborate while remaining
in close proximity to the larger meeting. One of the most recent
seasonal tasting menus looked like this:
- Malt vinaigrette potato croquette with caviar
- Radishes with ramp yogurt and chicken skin salt
- Fennel and black garlic encrusted sweetbreads
- Fresh loaf of bread with whipped brown butter
- Cured asparagus in macadamia olive oil soup with coriander blossoms
- Morels with hickory smoked mussels
- Spring green pea tortellini with chocolate mint leaves
- Hudson valley duck with chickweed and sweet onion puree and lobster sauce
- Gala apples with goat milk emulsion
- Coffee mouse w/ toasted coconut, lucky sorrel, and chocolate ganache
- Chamomile shortbread sandwich cookie with milk jam
For groups of executives seeking a more relaxed dining option to let
the creative juices flow, these new venues have very cool vibes. In
fact, our favorite so far is a converted yoga studio!