Friday, January 30, 2015

The "Great Gatsby" and Roman Empire Meet at NYC's Newest Event Venue

What happens when you drop 55,000 pounds of marble into a steakhouse? You get the newest, luxury dining and event venue in New York City.

Launched by four of the top minds in the city's restaurant scene, you will feel like you are in the middle of a scene in "The Great Gatsby." Or with it's highly artistic murals, the Roman Empire. It's kind of the classic vibe you don't see anymore. Located near Times Square (without the tourists), your corporate meeting groups can choose from a variety of private dining and cocktail options in their venue's "Blue" and "Green" rooms.

1 comment:

jacob20martin said...

Luxury dining and event venue in New York City!! I think a luxurious event venue will be perfect for my corporate events. Actually I am a businessman and usually I need to book party halls and meeting rooms and I really liked this new event venue NYC. Thanks for sharing dear!