A couple of office birthdays this week reminded each of us of just what is so great about birthdays. From the celebrations, the hugs and kisses, the sweet treats…we firmly heart birthdays. A recent poll of Team Shackman asked the question: “What was the best birthday present you’ve ever received?” Kick back and blow out the imaginary candles as you read:
- A 25th birthday trip to Paris, feted and treated by Dad
- A true eight-year old’s delight in the form of a Pink Huffy Bicycle, complete with sparkly streamers and a banana seat
- A surprise trip home to Spain to celebrate a birthday with the family after 10 years of being away - Feliz! Feliz!
- A milestone birthday was celebrated on the sand and in the sun of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands
- A puppy’s licks made a certain birthday the most memorable
- A pair of red Adidas roller skates, complete with sparkling shoe laces, were the highlight of being 10 and made growing feet a sad occasion